1. A museum of new media art should incorporate how the past is seen in the present and how the present can demonstrate what can be seen in the future. New innovations demonstrate how things are changing and will change in the future.
2. A museum of new media art should include interactive pieces where the audience can experience, create, and be part of the art piece. Both the artist and the audience should be credible to the artwork.
3. A museum of new media art should be easily accessible for everyone to experience. There should not be any requirements or limitations to what the audience can experience.
4. A museum of new media art should allow the audience to make donations instead of charging to see the art pieces because this would be some kind of restriction to the audience. This includes real museums and virtual museums.
5. An online museum of new media art should include interactive pieces that the audience can experience. There should not only be video demonstrations, but the virtual museum needs the audience to create and be part of the art piece.
6. A museum of new media art should be categorized by genre where it makes it easier for the audience to have an idea of what they want to see live or search for virtually.
7. A museum of new media art needs to have original pieces that have never been seen before. This also includes remixing of past art pieces that use technology or new techniques to make it different from the original.
8. A museum of new media art should not include the author’s purpose for creating the art piece because the audience should be able to interpret and experience the art pieces without any guides that leads them to one direction.
9. An online museum of new media art should include archives of old and new art pieces organized by year and genre. People will be able to search for any type of art that is from the past and the present.
10. A museum of new media art should engage in the idea of new and changing technology that is used to create new art pieces through real museums and the Internet.